Applications due: March 13th, 2020 by 4:00pm -- Disbursements made: April 16, 2020
Incomplete or late applications will NOT be considered for funding.
The United Way of Ponca City announces the availability of grant funds for non-profit organizations. The Endowment welcomes proposals from any non-profit organization in Ponca City with an IRS tax exempt status and a policy of non-discrimination. The Endowment will consider funding for special projects and innovative programs focusing on Education, Financial Stability and Health & Safety. Funding opportunities are limited and those applying are encouraged to request no more than $2,500.
You can download an MS Word document that explains the available grants by clicking HERE.
Proposals being funded are substantially increased if the project meets one of the following criterion:
- Proposes practical solutions to community problems.
- Promotes volunteer participation and/or citizen involvement in the community.
- Could not be accomplished with other sources of support.
- Is responsive to changing or emerging community needs.
- Exhibits likelihood of future funding, unless a one time capital need.
- Promotes cooperation among non-profit agencies without duplicating efforts.
- Addresses prevention as well as assistance for a problem.
You will need to provide supporting documents with your application. You will be able to upload these documents via the form below. The documents are
- Cover letter -- MS Word or PDF format
- Project Budget -- MS Excel or PDF format
- Copy of IRS 501c(3) -- JPG or PNG image format, or PDF format
- List of Board of Directors - MS Word or PDF format
Approved applications will be required to provide United Way an Outcome Report on the program that was funded. A form will be emailed in November to the address provided on the application.